HASC offers opportunities for non-hospital organizations—such as consulting firms, architectural groups, law firms, and educational organizations—to expand their network and access essential industry resources.
The primary conditions for membership:
- An interest in the purpose of HASC
- Provision of two references from HASC’s provider members (hospitals or health care systems)
- Demonstration of service to the industry
Benefits and Services
- HASC publications, including the biweekly HASC Briefs
- Introduction of your organization in HASC Briefs
- Invitation and reduced fees (member rates) to our annual meeting and educational programs
- Member rates for programs and services
- Opportunity for increased visibility through sponsorship
- Your corporate or personal listing in the California statewide online Member Directory
Categories and Qualifications
Individual or small firms of three or fewer professionals serving health care clients.
Annual Dues: $1,000
Firms employing more than three professionals serving health care clients (law firms, executive search firms, consulting firms and other health care clients).
Annual Dues: $2,000
Corporate/Health Care Supplier
Information systems, technological services, manufacturers, equipment and pharmaceutical companies and other suppliers.
Annual Dues: $3,000
Applications for associate membership are subject to review by the Executive Committee. In reviewing applications, there may be requests for additional information or material. Applicants will be notified of membership effective date. Completed membership application forms should be sent to Membership Services Department at Hospital Association of Southern California, 515 South Figueroa Street, Suite 1300, Los Angeles, California 90071-3322.
The purpose of associate membership is to serve organizations doing business with member hospitals. Services shall include information services and networking opportunities. The granting of an associate membership does not in any way constitute an endorsement of services and/or products by the Hospital Association of Southern California. Use of the HASC logos or any statements of endorsement without consent of HASC shall result in loss of membership and possible legal action.
Associate Membership is limited to those organizations ineligible for organizational or related membership.