Ground yourself in the essentials necessary to be a standout leader. Synchronous Advanced LEAD Academy is the perfect next step for those who want exposure to more advanced skills, and for people who have basic leadership skills and want to explore their leadership potential.
Ten comprehensive and engaging online training modules strengthen competencies and cultivate skills of leaders at any level of the organization looking to broaden their skills and outlook.
- Balance strategic focus, operating objectives and interpersonal relationships.
- Target and identify opportunities for innovation and change.
- Manage and inspire the performance of their employees.
- Assess personal strengths and limitations to engage in continuous self-improvement.
- Use root cause analysis and facilitation tools to transform employee performance and discussions.
The two and a half hour sessions begin Wednesday, July 28 at 8:30 a.m. with Emotional Intelligence: An Advanced Leadership Strategy. Participants will learn what emotional intelligence is, why it matters and how to use it to become a more effective manager in everyday interactions. Each session is $188 per person.
Other module topics include:
- Negotiation as a Leadership Skill – Aug. 11
- Managing and Leading Effective Projects – Aug. 26
- Planning Successful Change – Sept. 15
- Coaching for Development – Oct. 13
- Organizational Politics, Ethics and Trust – Oct. 20
- Improving Process Performance – Nov. 3
- Overcoming Non-Productive Bias – Nov. 17
- Human Performance System: Root Cause Analysis for Human Performance – Dec. 1
- Meeting Facilitation Tools – Dec. 15