The Allied for Health Labor Roundtable Call will be held the first Wednesday of every month from 8 – 9 a.m.
The monthly call is designed to share current information on labor activity and trends affecting the California health care industry. The information provided on this call will:
- Enable members to be proactive regarding labor relations in their own environment; and
- Educate members on current regulations, cases and proposed legislation in an interactive process.
This is a CHA members-only program. These calls are limited to human resources directors, and the top manager or director responsible for labor relations and/or employee relations.
- You are required to identify yourself upon joining the labor calls;
- Because the information shared is highly confidential, information learned on these calls should be shared only with senior management; and
- If you do not understand the implication of what you are hearing, these calls are meant to be a safe place to ask questions and get clarification.
The following call dates are scheduled:
- Jan. 5
- Feb. 2
- March 2
- April 6
- May 4
- June 1
- July 6
- Aug. 3
- Sept. 7
- Oct. 5
- Nov. 2
- Dec. 7
To register for these calls, please confirm your participation by filling out the form below. The dial-in information and materials will be emailed to you one day prior to each call.
Note that by completing this form, you will sign up for the entire 2022 call schedule.
"*" indicates required fields