We look forward to seeing you in person May 16-18, 2022 at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort in Carlsbad. The event theme is The Path Forward.
Please contact events coordinator Leticia Salcido with any questions.
Leticia SalcidoSend email
HASC is looking forward to its 2022 Annual Meeting in person this May 16–18 at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort in Carlsbad.
Members can register for this event online, or by filling out the forms below.
Sponsors can register for this event online, or by filling out the forms below.
Barry Bittman, MD is our opening speaker for 2022!
Bittman is a neurologist, and chief population health officer for the Inland Empire Foundation for Medical Care, as well as CEO at the Yamaha Music and Wellness Institute.
Additional speakers include two-time plane crash survivor Austin Hatch.
Hatch will tell how he pushed on after losing his family in aviation disasters in 2003 and 2011, recovering from severe injuries before graduating from Loyola High School in Los Angeles in 2014. He then went on to play basketball at the University of Michigan before marrying the woman of his dreams.
Seeking Breakout Sessions
HASC is issuing its annual Call for Presentations. Applicants are asked to submit session proposals by Tuesday, Nov. 30.
Proposals on the following HASC priority topics are especially welcome:
- Revamping patient care delivery
- What permanent changes has your hospital made as a result of COVID-19?
- How has your emergency planning process changed in light of COVID-19?
- Improving access to behavioral health services
- Health disparities, hospital/community partnerships, population health
- Physician engagement and alignment in a value-based environment
- Emergency medicine, throughput, efficiency
- Sustaining change
- Improving responses to workforce burnout and emotional exhaustion
Review full session application details below.