Few of us have time to assess the trends and efficiency of organized labor from year to year in any kind of systematic manner. Consequently, opportunities to capitalize on relevant facts and trends are often missed. Most importantly, we are witnessing the metamorphosis of our national labor relations law. The final chapter of this discussion has yet to be written.
- Learn about formal organized labor activities in the U.S. and California health care industries.
- Identify top labor union organizations in health care.
- Understand how recent NLRB case law changes impact employers.
Who Should Attend?
This program is intended for:
- Chief Human Resource Officers/Executives
- Chief Nursing Officers/Chief Operating Officers
- Labor Relations Professionals
- HR Generalists/Specialists