The Allied for Health Labor Roundtable Call will be held the first Wednesday of every month from 8 to 9 a.m. except for the month of January. The January 2023 call is scheduled for Wednesday, January 11th.
The monthly call is designed to share current information on labor activity and trends affecting the California health care industry. The information provided on this call will:
- Enable members to be proactive regarding labor relations in their own environment; and
- Educate members on current regulations, cases and proposed legislation in an interactive process.
This is a CHA members-only program. These calls are limited to human resources directors, and the top manager or director responsible for labor relations and/or employee relations.
- You are required to identify yourself upon joining the labor calls;
- Because the information shared is highly confidential, information learned on these calls should be shared only with senior management; and
- If you do not understand the implication of what you are hearing, these calls are meant to be a safe place to ask questions and get clarification.
The following call dates are scheduled:
- Jan. 11
- Feb. 1
- March 1
- April 5
- May 3
- June 7
- July 5
- Aug. 2
- Sept. 6
- Oct. 4
- Nov. 1
- Dec. 6
To register for these calls, please confirm your participation by filling out the form below. The dial-in information and materials will be emailed to you one day prior to each call.
Note that by completing this form, you will sign up for the entire 2023 call schedule.
"*" indicates required fields