Eliminate delays and secure reimbursements with the California Children’s Services (CCS) program. Through our partnership with CCS, participating Orange County facilities can access on-site CCS eligibility technicians on a full- or part-time basis. Eligible patients can be interviewed and enrolled on site during their medical treatment.
- Allocates dedicated staff to help enroll CCS-eligible patients.
- Reduces the challenges of referring eligible children to the CCS program.
- Provides timely and comprehensive eligibility evaluations and determinations for patients who are Orange County residents and meet a medical diagnosis included in the CCS medical eligibility list.
- Supports patients who need medical services, medicines, equipment and/or supplies necessary to treat their special medical condition.
How it Works
- The county CCS eligibility specialist takes and processes all referrals on site at the contracted provider facility.
- The contracted provider screens and refers patients and collects program applications.
- HASC interfaces with county management on behalf of providers to ensure CCS effectiveness.