ATLAS transforms the way care delivery organizations deploy and manage comprehensive mobility programs through its innovative Lift Coach Model and Mobility Tracking Software Platform.
ATLAS transforms the way care delivery organizations deploy and manage comprehensive Mobility programs through its innovative Lift Coach Model and Mobility Tracking Software Platform. Lift Coaches are specially trained and become integrated into each facility – helping to empower care staff through supportive bedside training methods, reducing provider injury, mitigating risk and boosting caregiver morale. Along with the Lift Coaches, the firm embeds its proprietary software system, LiftTracker, into each facility to provide real time task tracking and scheduling. As such, the platform delivers predictive analytics containing operational reporting data to enable efficiencies and improvements within patient mobilization. ATLAS prides itself on its mission to produce a sustainable culture of safety, making a difference in the lives of everyone it works with.
ATLAS’ COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Solutions ranging from personalized SPHM training through to custom-developed programs to ensure the reduction of injuries.
- Continual program monitoring/management providing R.O.I. analysis measuring long-term success and sustainability.
- ATLAS’ proprietary software application that empowers care teams with real-time SPHM tasks and scheduling as well as tracking of equipment.
- Policy development, training, and reporting in support of state SPHM legislation.
LIFT COACH PROGRAMS DELIVER COMPELLING OUTCOMES:
- 95% Less loss work days
- 89% Lower average cost per injury
- 88% Reduced claims
- 65% Decreased injury rates
ATLAS OFFERS POWERFUL BENEFITS:
- Reduced patient injuries
- Better patient experience
- Decreased length of stay
- Reduced caregiver injury
- Lower staff turnover
- Improved morale Increased productivity
- Less lost workdays
- Lower workers’ compensation
- Drop in claims/litigation
- Decreased premiums
Senior Vice President of Public Policy and Reimbursement, HASC