Cedar is an enterprise consumer engagement platform that improves the end-to-end financial journey in health care, helping providers increase collections, boost operational efficiency and improve patient satisfaction. Leveraging advanced data science, consumer-first design and direct integrations with payers and health savings account banks, Cedar creates powerful consumer financial engagement that delivers tangible business and customer outcomes, from pre-service all the way through final bill payment. On average, Cedar clients see a 30% increase in collections, with 88% of consumers reporting an exceptional experience.
- Maximize engagement with high-value financial and administrative workflows to increase patient payments and lower no-shows while freeing up your teams to focus on high-impact tasks and processes.
- Gain a digital partner with aligned incentives who is accountable for driving outcomes that benefit the business and the people you serve, continuously learning and improving to meet consumer needs.
- Deliver a differentiated consumer experience that complements high-quality clinical care, creating stronger brand connections that build patient loyalty, cultivate stickiness and increase lifetime value.
- Make the most of existing digital investments by deploying a modern platform that is pre-wired to work within your ecosystem, built to integrate with electronic health records and adjacent digital solutions.
- Novant Health sees 7x return on investment with Cedar: https://www.cedar.com/novant-health/
- AnMed Health increased collections by 24% with Cedar: https://pages.cedar.com/anmedhealth-gated
- West Tennessee Healthcare tripled patient payments with Cedar: https://pages.cedar.com/wth-cs-f
- Ten reasons why revenue cycle teams avoid digital patient engagement solutions: https://pages.cedar.com/ten-reasons-why-signup
- How revenue cycle teams can drive next-level patient engagement through focused testing and optimization: https://pages.cedar.com/test-optimize-repeat-gated
- Three data-driven trends that will lead to a new era of patient payments in healthcare: https://www.cedar.com/resources/3-data-driven-trends-that-will-lead-to-a-new-era-of-healthcare-payments/
VP of Partnerships, Cedar
Senior VP of Public Policy and Reimbursement, HASC