Commerce Bank’s CommercePayments™ automates payments to vendors and offers cash back to participating hospitals.
CommerceHealthcare® by Commerce Bank offers solutions that are tailored for health care — to improve cash flow and create a better payment experience. From automated payment and receivables management services, to patient loan financing and lending solutions, Commerce Bank’s professionals understand the business of health care and can help you find a better approach to deliver measurable results.
Simplifying Supplier Payments
Ninety percent of hospitals and health systems indicate that new revenue streams are an urgent priority.
Building alternative revenue sources can play a critical role as health care providers face increasing pressure to diversify revenue, manage costs and maximize efficiencies. As traditional revenue streams from insurer and patient payers fluctuate, health care providers are adapting to find new alternatives.
Accounts payable is an area where California hospitals and physician practices are finding significant revenue opportunities. As HASC’s strategic partner for payables strategies, CommercHealthcare® understands the challenges providers face. Commerce Bank takes a different approach to health care account payables, creating a better experience for your organization, staff and suppliers.
Whether launching a first AP program or supplementing an existing program, CommerceHealthcare® can help maximize an operation’s revenue share and get programs up and running without interruption. Its AP solution provides the following advantages:
- Generates monthly revenue share without disrupting current banking relationships
- Strengthens supplier relationships through a better payment experience
- Accelerates the invoice approval and payment process
- Reduces costs associated with paper checks, while also minimizing fraud risks
- Provides greater insight into payment trends through analytics and national benchmarks
- In-house customer services and support teams help with file transfers, training and vendor enrollment
CommerceHealthcare® is committed to helping providers better manage the financial experience. Below are links to the latest thought-leadership resources, as well as case studies from health care providers.
- Samaritan Health Services Saves Profits with Healthier AP Solutions
- Healthcare Finance Trends 2019
- 5 Ways to Maximize Your AP Strategy and Increase Revenue
- Six Opportunities to Grow Revenue and Cash Through AP Automation
- Healthcare Payments in an Era of Disruption
- Selecting the Right Healthcare Financial Partner
- What to Expect when an AP Program Provider Says They Enroll
- Excela Health Learns It Pays to Streamline AP
- Strong Commitment to Saving
- Gundersen Health System Cures Vendor Payment Pains
- A Healthier Approach to Saving
- Major Hospital Rehabilitates Paper-Based Accounts Payable
Flier: HASC Commerce Bank Flier
Webpage: Commerce Bank
- March 18, 2020, 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Amy Sue Bliss
Vice President, Regional Sales Manager, Commerce Bank
Senior Vice President of Public Policy and Reimbursement, HASC