Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is one of the largest permanent physician and advanced practitioner recruiting and consulting companies in the U.S.
Several timely resources are available for HASC members on the novel coronavirus’ impact on the physician retention landscape. Download and review Preparing for the ‘New Normal’ Post-COVID here, and Physicians and COVID-19: A Survey Examining How Physicians Are Being Affected by and Are Responding to the Coronavirus Pandemic here.
For more than three decades, Merritt Hawkins has specialized in matching health care organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins is acknowledged as a leading source of permanent physician, advanced practitioner and allied recruiting and consulting expertise.
In addition to providing physician search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins generates data and analyses that have become standard benchmarks and reference points for health care professionals throughout the county. These resources are developed both to provide Merritt Hawkins’ associates with the information they need to be effective in the marketplace and to help inform fellow health care professionals regarding trends in the staffing market. Third parties such as federal government entities, nonprofit groups, and universities now retain Merritt Hawkins to conduct thought leadership projects on their behalf. Referenced in media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Fortune, Forbes, and many others, this information is derived from various surveys, white papers, educational programs, articles, and other sources.
- 32 years of proven search and consulting experience
- Endorsed by 25 state hospital associations
- Over 3,000 physician search assignments each year
- Over 150 physician search consultants
- Comprehensive, value added services
- Three national and regional offices
- National noted thought leader, surveys, white papers and national speaking presentations
- A company of AMN Healthcare (NYSE: AHS)
- Survey: Physicians Key to COVID-19 Recovery (1/29/21)
- Merritt Hawkins Releases DEI White Paper (3/26/21)
- Merritt Hawkins Shares 2021 Physician Compensation Review (7/27/21)
Health care thought leadership from Merritt Hawkins is respected across all facets of the sector, covering topics such as population health, physician shortages and hospital/physician relations. Detailed surveys are also conducted on physician compensation, revenue generation and resident practice preferences.
- White Papers: Recent white papers include the Physician Supply and Demand Fact Sheet, The Growing Use and Recruitment of Hospitalists, and Family Medicine Recruiting Trends and Recommendations.
- Surveys: Recent surveys include the 2019 Physician Inpatient/Outpatient Revenue Survey, and the 2018 Survey of America’s Physicians: Practice Patterns and Perspectives.
- Reports: Recent reports include a physician career guide from Merritt Hawkins and the Patient Physician Access Index.
- AMN Leadership Solutions: AMN Leadership Solutions provides the full experience and resources of AMN Healthcare, B.E. Smith, and Merritt Hawkins to meet the recruiting needs for exceptional leaders, physicians, and clinicians.”
- Flier: HASC Merritt Hawkins Flier
- Webpage: Merritt Hawkins
This is a joint Staff Care, Inc. and Merritt Hawkins webinar.
- March 4, 2020, 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Senior Marketing Consultant, Merritt Hawkins
Senior Vice President of Public Policy and Reimbursement, HASC