Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is one of the largest permanent physician and advanced practitioner recruiting and consulting companies in the U.S.
For more than three decades, Merritt Hawkins has specialized in matching health care organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins is renowned as a leading expert in recruiting and consulting for permanent physicians, advanced practitioners and allied roles.
In addition to physician search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins provides data and analyses that have become standard benchmarks and reference points for health care professionals throughout the country. These resources are developed both to provide Merritt Hawkins’ associates with the information they need to be effective in the marketplace and to help inform fellow health care professionals regarding trends in the staffing market. Third parties such as federal government entities, nonprofit groups, and universities now retain Merritt Hawkins to conduct thought leadership projects on their behalf. Referenced in media outlets including the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, USA Today, Fortune, Forbes and many others, this information is derived from various sources including surveys, white papers, educational programs and articles.
- 32 years of proven search and consulting experience
- Endorsed by 25 state hospital associations
- Over 3,000 physician search assignments each year
- Over 150 physician search consultants
- Comprehensive, value-added services
- Three national and regional offices
- Nationally noted thought leader providing surveys, white papers and speaking presentations
- A company of AMN Healthcare (NYSE: AHS)
Merritt Hawkins’ health care thought leadership is respected across all facets of the sector, covering topics such as population health, physician shortages and hospital/physician relations. Detailed surveys are also conducted on physician compensation, revenue generation and resident practice preferences.
- Merritt Hawkins Shares 2021 Physician Compensation Review (7/27/21)
- Merritt Hawkins Releases DEI White Paper (3/26/21)
- Survey: Physicians Key to COVID-19 Recovery (1/29/21)
- Survey: COVID-19’s Impact on Physicians (May 2020)
- White Papers: Recent white papers include the Physician Supply and Demand Fact Sheet, The Growing Use and Recruitment of Hospitalists, Family Medicine Recruiting Trends and Recommendations and Preparing for the “New Normal” Post-COVID.
- Surveys: Recent surveys include the 2019 Physician Inpatient/Outpatient Revenue Survey, and the 2018 Survey of America’s Physicians: Practice Patterns and Perspectives.
- Reports: Recent reports include a physician career guide from Merritt Hawkins and the Patient Physician Access Index.
- AMN Leadership Solutions: AMN Leadership Solutions provides the full experience and resources of AMN Healthcare, B.E. Smith and Merritt Hawkins to meet the recruiting needs for exceptional leaders, physicians and clinicians.
- Website: Merritt Hawkins
Senior Marketing Consultant, Merritt Hawkins
Director of Strategic Partnerships, HASC