Paymerang provides a streamlined invoice and payment automation platform that bring accounts payable (AP) departments into the modern age. Paymerang’s platform saves AP departments thousands of hours annually, enhances visibility, increases accuracy, improves efficiency, and earns rebates while reducing paper, fraud risks, and operating costs.
- Gain Efficiency – Electronic workflows and artificial intelligence replace manual processes—eliminating work and minimizing human error.
- Eliminate Security Risk – Encrypted account data with multi-factor authentication reduces payment fraud.
- Cut Costs and Reallocate Resources – Automating payments eliminates the cost of bank fees, postage, and check and ink stock, allowing you to move resources to more strategic areas of your business.
- HIPAA Compliant – Paymerang’s Invoice Automation is HIPAA compliant and includes features in place to secure and protect patient information.
- Support Your Business and Your Vendors – Our dedicated team of payment specialists is always a phone call or email away. By using Paymerang, you’re adding hundreds of AP specialists to your team.
- Improve Patient Reimbursement – Distribute refunds to patients swiftly and securely by simply uploading refunds and funding the batch.
- Reduce Check Fraud and Escheatment – Positive Pay and daily reconcilement reduce your risk of check fraud. Our software also tracks undeposited paper checks to avoid escheatment.
- Hospital Earns a Healthy Rebate with Paymerang
- Paymerang Helps Critical Access Hospital Rebuild its Account Payable Department Amid Severe Staffing Shortages
- How Automation Helps Accounts Payable Departments Manage Labor Shortages, Attract New Hires, and Retain Workers
- Paymerang Helps Memorial Hospital Build a More Robust Accounts Payable Process
- Transform Patient Care: Paymerang Partners with Wyoming Hospital Association