ShiftWiseTM is a leading health care Vendor Management System (VMS) designed to automate and streamline the contingent labor procurement management process for nursing, allied health, locum, IT and non-clinical professionals.
To combat the rising cost of quality patient care, many health systems are turning to innovative technology solutions to achieve better workforce optimization and process automation. Embracing technology has become critical to compete successfully with other health systems, and attract top talent. The right technology investment is critical and contingent labor spend is highly visible to health care executives. Optimize your workforce with ShiftWiseTM today.
- ShiftWiseTM is the largest health care VMS in the nation
- Vendor-neutral approach provides maximum flexibility to choose your vendors
- Technology focuses on “speed to fill” and “access to more talent”
- Reduced risk and liability
The easy-to-use, cloud-based platform provides a modern, intuitive interface designed specifically for health care, for your ever-evolving staffing needs, so you can focus on making a positive difference in delivering care.
Feature and Functionality:
- Customized job templates
- Key metrics dashboard
- Interactive, real-time screening processes
- Automated compliance management
- Timekeeping and invoicing
- On-demand reporting
- Effortless integrations
- Float pool management
ShiftWise Vendor Neutral VMS software helps manage your flexible and contingent labor while increasing quality standards across a workforce.
Whether filling short-term per diem, or long-term traveler shifts, ShiftWise can help create greater efficiency.
- Quickly connect to vendors at the same time to fill shifts more quickly from a cloud-based dashboard. Get the quality staff, right when you need them most.
- Maintain compliance with The Joint Commission – reduce risk and liability with credential tracking and expiration notifications.
- Automated ordering, invoicing, reporting and credentialing saves you time and money while giving you true visibility into your vendors.
- Control costs and achieve bill rate management.
- Customizable and scalable solution tailored to unique talent needs.
- Float pool management and Staff Time Tracker – clock-in / clock-out.
- In-platform supplier messaging.
Links / Resources
- August 6, 2020, 12:00 – 1:00 PM
- August 20, 2020, 12:00 – 1:00 PM – AMN Open Talent Marketplace
VP, Business Development, AMN Healthcare
Vice President, Human Resources and Education Services, HASC