Member registration is now open for the 2023 HASC Annual Meeting!
Known as California’s premier conference for hospital leaders, the meeting draws 300-plus CEOs, executives and other leaders from over 180 hospitals and health systems yearly. The 2023 event will take place at the beautiful JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa in Palm Desert. You’ll enjoy a packed agenda of learning, networking and social events in a relaxing setting. And with HASC celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2023, this conference promises to be extra special!
Use the Register Now button above to secure your spot. Brochures and printable application forms will be available soon.
Become a Sponsor
If you’d like to become a sponsor, please use the Become a Sponsor button above or see the Sponsorship tab below to make your selection. Once you’ve submitted your agreement form, please call (213) 538-0737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register as a sponsor attendee.
Has your hospital or health system developed innovative pandemic response systems or programs that could benefit other institutions? Are you willing to showcase your leading-edge work? HASC invites you to present these achievements at our 2023 Annual Meeting. Proposals are due Wednesday, Dec. 14.
HASC is grateful to the many sponsors who make our Annual Meeting possible year after year. We invite you to become a 2023 sponsor.
The Annual Meeting offers a range of levels to fit all budgets. As a sponsor, you’ll gain valuable exposure, access to decision makers and new contacts. One of the meeting highlights is HASC’s renowned Strolling Dinner and Sponsor Exhibit on Thursday. At this themed event, our sponsors are the stars. You’ll enjoy maximum interaction with attendees and delicious food in a lighthearted atmosphere.
To learn more and register, please visit the 2023 sponsor website or download the sponsorship brochure and agreement form:
We encourage you to select your sponsorship now for the widest choice — the meeting often sells out in January. To make your selection, please use the Become a Sponsor button at the top of this page. You can also fill out the agreement PDF form and email to email@example.com. Contact us with any questions at (213) 538-0737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you’ve submitted your agreement form, please call (213) 538-0737 or email email@example.com to register as a sponsor attendee.
Thank you for your support! We look forward to working with you to make the 2023 Annual Meeting a success.
74-855 Country Club Drive • Palm Desert, California 92260
Toll Free:+1 (888) 538-9459
A special rate of $259 plus applicable fees and taxes per single or double per night has been arranged for the HASC Annual Meeting. Reservations may be made through the JW Marriott Desert Springs website, https://book.passkey.com/e/50285600 or by calling (877) 622-3140.
When making your reservation, you will be charged a one-night deposit. Our room block expires on April 24, 2023, (or sooner if sold out). Cancellations received within seven days of the check-in date will not be refunded the one-night deposit. If you need to cancel your hotel reservation, please call HASC first at (213) 538-0737 so that we can find a replacement guest for your reservation. If you arrive late or depart early, the resort will charge your credit card for the total number of nights reserved.
- HASC Hospital/Health System Member: $795 by February 6, 2023; $895 after February 6
- Groups of five or more from the same hospital or system headquarters will receive the fifth registrant on a complimentary basis when they register at the same time. Call (213) 538-0715 for more information on how to register your team with this discount.
- HASC Member Guest: $295 for spouse or adult family member (limit one guest per registrant). Includes all hosted meals and general sessions.
- HASC Associate Member: $995
- HASC Associate Member Guest: $395 for spouse or adult family member (limit one guest per registrant). Includes all hosted meals and general sessions.
- Sponsor: Please call (213) 538-0737 to register for the conference.
Wednesday, May 17
- 6 – 9 p.m. Welcome Reception
Thursday, May 18
- 7:15 – 8:15 a.m. Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. General Sessions, Breakout and Luncheon Programs
- 5:30 – 8 p.m. Strolling Dinner and Sponsor Exhibit
Friday, May 19
- 7:15 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. – 11 a.m. General Session
- Registration cancellations received in writing by April 19, 2023, will be subject to a $100 processing fee. We welcome substitutions. Refunds will not be granted after April 19 or for no-shows.
- Members attending the Annual Meeting cannot plan independent hospitality or other activities during conference hours without specific permission from HASC. Planning such competing events without HASC permission will result in cancellation of your event and loss of any food and beverage deposits. Companies that violate this rule will be restricted from future events. Competing times are Wednesday, May 17, 2 to 9 p.m.; Thursday, May 18, 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.; and Friday, May 19, 7 a.m. to noon.
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA): Please call (213) 538-0715 for any special needs.
- Filming and Photography Notice: You may be photographed or videotaped at the event. HASC reserves the right to use these video or photo images in promotional, marketing, educational and other materials.
For more information or questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (213) 538-0715.