Helping save lives through emergency communications
ReddiNet® facilitates information exchange among hospitals, EMS, paramedics, law enforcement and other healthcare system professionals over a reliable and secure network.
ReddiNet captures the essentials of data management for high performing emergency response. It incorporates versatile, established satellite technology to exchange real-time information among hospitals, Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and Public Health agencies, fire, ambulance, clinics, long-term care facilities and law enforcement.
Today, ReddiNet is extensively used in more than 300 emergency response organizations for:
- Emergency Medical Communications—ReddiNet connects all hospitals, participating government agencies, and service providers within regional health care systems. ReddiNet optimizes timely, accurate communication and resource coordination.
- Hospital ED Status—ReddiNet displays real time, regional and inter-regional diversion data and available resources.
- Mass Casualty Incident Management—Special screens allow for data input on patient capacity, victim identification, and dispatch information to evenly and accurately distribute patients to waiting hospitals.
- Disaster Management—ReddiNet serves as a virtual command and control center for managing emergency transport, treatment locations, resource allocation and victim identification.
- Assessment Polls—ReddiNet helps you adapt to the situation as it happens with flexible assessment screens. The screens contain menus of typical questions that can be selected quickly, and allow for spontaneous polling.
- Biosurveillance—ReddiNet, through its assessment polling screens, captures key syndromic or encounter data used by public health officials to track and analyze trends.
- Flexible Messaging—ReddiNet’s open-ended messaging and alert function facilitates inter-facility and inter-regional communications.
- Timely Alerts—No matter where you are, ReddiNet alerts you to key emergency events as they happen via email or pager.
- Data Exchange—ReddiNet provides on-screen links among all emergency response suppliers.