HASC is pleased to offer associate provider membership to pre- and post-acute health care organizations including physician organizations, home health, skilled nursing facilities, hospice providers and clinics. This membership category allows pre- and post-acute providers to participate in HASC’s educational programs, receive informational publications and have access to targeted data services such as compensation practices data.
Benefits and Services
- Member rates for educational programs and services.
- Access to customized Compensation Surveys for your specific industry (e.g., physician organization, skilled nursing, home health and other sectors).
- Access to quality improvement consultation at member rates.
- Invitation to the HASC Annual Meeting and other educational programs.
- Participation in HASC committees that involve pre-and post-acute topics.
- Access to the HASC Endorsed Business Partner vendors.
- Associate Providers will be listed in their membership category in the California Statewide Virtual Membership Directory and on the HASC website.
- Access to the California Statewide Virtual Membership Directory.
The Associate Provider membership category will not include advocacy services or representation on the HASC board.
Annual Membership Dues
Dues for Associate Provider members will be assessed at $5,000 for the first, or main, location and $1,000 for each additional site. For organizations enrolling more than ten sites, site 11 and thereafter would pay $500 per site.
Applications for associate provider membership are subject to review by the Executive Committee. In reviewing applications, there may be requests for additional information or material. Applicants will be notified of membership effective date. Completed membership application forms should be sent to Membership Services Department at Hospital Association of Southern California, 515 South Figueroa Street, Suite 1300, Los Angeles, California 90071-3322 or download the application form and email to email@example.com.