HASC offers opportunities for non-hospital organizations—such as consulting, architectural, law, and educational organizations—to expand their network and access essential industry resources.
The primary conditions for membership:
- An interest in the purpose of HASC
- Provision of two references from HASC’s provider members (hospitals or health care systems)
- Demonstration of service to the industry
Benefits and Services
- HASC publications, including the HASC Briefs biweekly newsletter
- Introduction of your organization in HASC Briefs
- Invitation and reduced fees (member rates) to our annual meeting and educational programs
- Member rates for programs and services
- Opportunity for increased visibility through sponsorship
- Your corporate or personal listing in the California statewide online Member Directory
Categories and Qualifications
Small firms of one to three professionals serving health care clients.
Annual Dues: $1,000
Firms of four or more professionals (law, executive search, consulting and other firms) serving health care clients.
Annual Dues: $2,000
Corporate/Health Care Supplier
Information systems, technological services, equipment manufacturing and pharmaceutical companies and other suppliers.
Annual Dues: $3,000
Applications for associate membership are subject to review by the Executive Committee, which may request additional information or material. Applicants will be notified of membership effective date. Please email completed membership application forms to [email protected].
The purpose of associate membership is to serve organizations doing business with HASC member hospitals. Benefits shall include information services and networking opportunities. The granting of an associate membership does not in any way constitute or imply HASC’s endorsement of services and/or products. Use of the HASC logos or any statements of endorsement without consent shall result in loss of membership and possible legal action.
Associate membership is limited to organizations not eligible for organizational or related membership.
For any questions, contact Katrina Quinto.