HASC welcomes Well-Advised as an Endorsed Business Partner. Well-Advised offers free, unbiased and confidential Medicare information and resources to the patients HASC members care for.
The enrollment-assistance service reviews all plan options from all insurance providers and matches Medicare-eligible individuals with the best plan option for each person, based on their individual clinical need, preferred physician and hospital, and budget.
Benefits of the Well-Advised partnership for hospitals and patients:
- Assures optimal clinical coverage while matching to a patient’s financial abilities.
- Helps hospitals reduce bad debt by guiding patients to their optimal Medicare coverage.
- Provides a free, unbiased advisory service to Medicare patients and providers.
- Advocates for patients by identifying their best Medicare coverage with their preferred hospital, physician and provider.
- As a member of HASC, Well-Advised offers your hospital and patients their free, unbiased and confidential content and services.
Here are some easy ways to take advantage of Well-Advised resources:
- Contact Michael Jusi, HASC Director of Strategic Partnerships, (213) 538-0737 or [email protected], if you’d like to connect with Well-Advised about opportunities for assuring optimal clinical coverage while matching a patient’s financial abilities.
- Contact Well-Advised Chief Operating Officer Mimi Roberson, [email protected], to discuss how the company can work directly with your marketing communication team to provide this valuable content to your patients and community.
We hope you will take advantage of Well-Advised — a service that benefits hospitals and patients.