The Path Forward, our 2022 Annual Meeting, is just weeks away. We look forward to seeing you in-person May 16-18 at the Park Hyatt Aviara Resort in Carlsbad. Our program offers outstanding networking opportunities, nursing CEUs, qualified ACHE credit and 3 ACHE Face-to-Face credits. We are also looking forward to Tuesday night’s signature event, Back to the Future, which will include a strolling dinner and exhibition with cocktails, fun features, and live entertainment.
Additional Agenda Highlights
- Physician Musician: The Power of Music for Psychosocial Healing
- Standing at the Edge: Finding Freedom Where Fear and Courage Meet
- Miraculous: The Austin Hatch Story
- Not the New Normal but Even Better! (Three ACHE Face-to-Face credits)
- Cherished Futures for Black Moms and Babies: A Systems-Change Approach to Reduce Birth Inequities Among Black Families in Los Angeles County
- Brave New World: Building a Transformed Health Workforce with an Equity Lens in a COVID World
- Embracing the Innovation and Grit of Emergency Medicine Beyond the Pandemic
- Creating a Culture of Clinician and Staff Well-Being
- Public Policy: The Path Forward
- Five networking meals
- Paint Fest guest event
Please register and reserve at your earliest convenience. Hotel reservations may also be made by calling 888-459-4991. Rooms are almost sold out.