What is your hospital or health system doing to continually improve health care quality and adapt to the evolving delivery environment? Have your pandemic response efforts led to innovations that could benefit fellow colleagues? Are you willing to showcase your leading-edge work? HASC invites you to present your hospital’s achievements at the 2023 Annual Meeting next May.
We’re looking for breakout presentations that will inspire discussion, encourage engagement and promote learning. Specifically, we’d like to showcase replicable models in areas of interest to CEOs, executive teams, physician leaders and trustees. Your creative solutions are important to HASC members.
How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted your institution in the following areas, and what are you doing to address the issues?
- Supply chain
- Social and health equity
- Substance abuse
- Other area(s)
- Provide a high-quality, 50- to 60-minute educational presentation
- Discuss your project’s challenges and successes
- Engage attendees through audience participation and discussion
- Provide a showcase for your organization’s innovative work and promote it to Annual Meeting attendees
- Assist presenters as needed
- Coordinate with presenters on audio-visual equipment and setup needs
- Provide complimentary registration for the Annual Meeting
Submitting Your Proposal
The HASC Annual Meeting team values your time and interest in submitting a proposal. Our selections will center around content intended for the C-suite, physician leadership and trustee audience. Please note that we will not consider presentations that primarily promote services or products.
Proposals are due Wednesday, Dec. 14 at 5 p.m. We will review your submission and respond by Thursday, January 31, 2023. To submit your proposal, please send a Word document with the following information to [email protected]:
- Your name, title, email and phone
- Organization name
- Presentation title
- Speakers for this session
- Project description
- What issues does the project aim to address?
- What challenges have you encountered?
- How have you managed adoption and sustainability?
- What were the outcomes?
- Top three takeaways from the project
For any questions, email [email protected] or call (213) 538-0737. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.