MCAG has recovered hundreds of millions in proceeds for clients from class action settlement funds. The firm represents over 1,000 hospitals, including dozens of the nation’s largest health systems, and over 100 HASC member facilities.
MCAG – Managed Care Advisory Group, LLC
Settlement Recovery Services (SRS)
MCAG is an expert in recovering money due to its clients from class action settlement funds. The firm’s unique blend of state-of-the-art technology, wide-ranging research and deep domain expertise ensures that MCAG clients are informed of all opportunities to receive the maximum recoveries they are due and all deadlines are met to file a complete and timely claim with minimum effort. MCAG does not create or file class actions. Instead the firm continually searches for class actions that have already settled and have funds available for its clients — a complex and resource-intensive process.
For more information on MCAG’s SRS, or to enroll in the service, visit www.mcagenroll.com and enter code HASC50.
- MCAG helps clients identify and recover non-traditional high margin revenue.
- MCAG’s procedures bring order to an often chaotic process.
- The firm’s turnkey solution optimize client claims and ease administrative burdens.
- MCAG’s processes, data integrity and documentation are consistently validated as a result of settlement administrator reviews.
- As a result of access to relevant data for millions of businesses via its strategic partnerships, MCAG can build and/or extrapolate required claim information when client-provided data is limited or not readily available.
- MCAG has a proven track record of increasing recoveries — often by 40%-plus.
- Checks Head to MCAG Program Participants (5/7/21)
- Another Settlement Payout for MCAG Participants (9/10/21)
Class Action Settlement Recovery Assistance: MCAG’s Settlement Recovery Service for HASC Members
$2.67B BCBS Subscriber Settlement & More: Sept. 2021 Settlement Opportunity Update
Information Sheet: Class Action Settlement Recovery Service
- September 9, 2020, 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Senior Vice President of Public Policy and Reimbursement, HASC
Payment Card Settlement Disclaimer: The Rule 23(b)(3) Class Plaintiffs have reached a proposed settlement in this action. Materials reflecting this proposed settlement were filed Sept. 18, 2018 with the court. No claim forms are available at this time, and no claim-filing deadline exists. If the settlement is approved, no-cost assistance will be available from the Class Administrator and Class Counsel during any claims-filing period. No one is required to sign up with any third-party service in order to participate in any settlement. For additional information regarding the status of the litigation, interested persons may visit www.paymentcardsettlement.com, the court-approved website for this case.