Today’s specialized nurse workforce shortage is one of the most critical challenges facing health care leaders across the country. To address the issue, HASC now offers members the recruitment platform HospitalCareers.com.
Connecting community members to hospital jobs
HospitalCareers is the health industry’s leading hospital jobs website that connects health care candidates and hospitals to find perfect matches. Through its network of 30 state associations and advanced online recruitment strategies, the site guides applicants into successful and fulfilling careers and provides organizations with a cost-effective resource to attract the highest quality candidates.
For an annual fee based on bed count, hospitals can post an unlimited number of positions and receive an unlimited number of candidates, applications and hires.
Program website: HospitalCareers.com
Benefits of HospitalCareers:
- A direct link to qualified health care professionals actively seeking hospital employment
- Provides a cost-effective method of recruitment and advertising for hospitals
- Helps professionals in finding the job that best fits their experience, specialty, and interest
- Reaches thousands of professionals throughout the year through search engines and multiple listing sites
- Targets Southern California’s premier universities and colleges
- Tracks the number of jobs, job views and clicks for each position
- A resource for students, parents, educators, and legislators interested in hospital careers and workforce trends
To learn more or participate, contact:
(866) 870-4885 ext. 801
For general program information, contact:
VP, Human Resources and Education Services