Please join us at the 2022 HASC Annual Meeting, May 16-18 at the Park Hyatt Aviara Resort. Register before Feb. 25 and take advantage of the $100 early bird discount for hospital members.
A new breakout has been to the agenda, Creating a Culture of Clinician and Employee Well-Being.
Emotional exhaustion is nothing new for hospital clinicians and administrative staff; however, the pandemic has driven burnout among health care workers to crisis levels.
Join us to hear health care leaders cover the following topics:
- How to improve clinician engagement
- Embedding wellness into everything; make it a top priority on everyone’s agenda
- Creating support across all clinical and operational lanes
- How to offer comprehensive support resources for when burnout occurs
- Driving forces of clinician burnout
- Why do well-being programs fail?
Featured speakers and panelists:
With any questions, please contact HASC Events Coordinator Leticia Salcido.