Salarity is the provider of the Allied for Health Surveys — a trusted data resource to help hospitals make smarter decisions.
Salarity is a one-stop service center that allows you to participate in compensation surveys and download reports, including custom reports tailored for your system or facility.
The following reports, surveys and information are all accessible via the platform:
- Non-management Compensation
- Management Compensation
- Executive Compensation
- Employee Benefits
- Hot Jobs
- HR Metrics
- Union Penetration
- Calendar of Events
Salarity is designed to be user-friendly and to deliver key advantages to members — including increased efficiencies. These benefits include:
- Enhance user experience and increase overall engagement/value.
- Maximize time and internal resources by using a platform that can efficiently capture compensation, employee benefits, workforce and other HR data.
- Make informed and strategic financial and workforce decisions.
- Compare data against a defined peer group based on antitrust– compliant parameters.
- Generate custom compensation reports on demand (the previous system required HASC to produce custom reports that took about a week to generate).
- Participate in and receive the compensation and benefits surveys as a member benefit (the new technology will not add costs for members).
For more information, please contact Salarity at (213) 538-0726 or [email protected].
Client Sponsored Surveys
The health care marketplace is ever-changing, and so are the jobs you need to fill. Client Sponsored Surveys places compensation information at your fingertips – so you can stay competitive and attract the best workforce for your organization.
Compensation managers and human resource directors regularly face department managers concerned about their organization’s ability to retain qualified individuals in high-demand positions. Antitrust guidelines restrict individual hospitals from conducting telephone surveys or making direct inquiries regarding pricing, salaries and benefit costs. Adding to this frustration is the new job development — combining job responsibilities to create hybrid positions and not knowing how to benchmark them.
Client Sponsored Surveys is Here to Help
Designed to meet hospitals’ unique needs by providing the greatest control in collecting compensation, pay practice and employee benefits data while reducing your anti-trust liability.
How Does Client Sponsored Surveys Work?
- A trained compensation professional creates the questionnaire and conducts the survey on behalf of the sponsoring facility.
- Sponsoring facility selects its peer group and identifies the benchmark positions, pay practices and employee benefits data to be collected.
- Collected data is aggregated and the results are reported to the sponsoring facility.
- Participating facilities receive a complimentary copy of the survey findings.
Client Sponsor Survey Participant Guidelines
- Only participating facilities receive a copy of the survey report.
- Participation is entirely optional and not all invited facilities will participate.
- If insufficient data is collected following the initial survey, the sponsoring facility only pays an administrative fee.
For More Information
Please contact [email protected].