As the shift to higher deductible plans becomes the norm, California patients are struggling to pay for out-of-pocket medical expenses. As a result, when patients can’t pay, collection costs for hospitals increase, while revenue decreases.
AblePay bridges this gap between patients and providers. A next–generation financial engagement program, AblePay makes paying out-of-pocket medical expenses simple and convenient for patients. The innovative program empowers providers to improve patient revenues, collection efficiency and overall patient experience.
AblePay is positively transforming how patients view their health care billing experience through savings, flexible payment terms and an easy-to-understand member portal. With an extremely high Net Promoter Score of 69, the program provides member support for billing questions or issues through AblePay’s own advocates.
- Prompt payment guaranteed to providers within 14 days, with no recourse.
- Patient savings up to 13% on deductibles, coinsurance and copays, or extended payments over time (with savings or 0% interest).
- Accepts all patients into the program, without credit checks or propensity-to-pay scores.
- Easy implementation and integration (secondary payor processing); lower costs and better staff utilization.
- Maintaining your current internal processes and vendors.
- AblePay assumes all financial risk for members.
Resources / Links
AblePay increases collections and revenue while improving the patient experience
The Next Generation in Patient Financial Engagement – Dec. 13, 2023, 12 p.m. Pacific Time
As your organization seeks to enhance patient experience while improving your bottom line, we encourage you to consider AblePay. To learn more, contact Kellie Hooper, AblePay, or Michael Jusi, HASC.