Has your hospital or health system measurably improved care quality or solved a challenge in the past year? Would you like to showcase your project or initiative? HASC invites members to submit breakout proposals on your team’s efforts for the 2024 Annual Meeting, May 20 to 23 in Carlsbad.
Your creative solutions are important to HASC members. We’re seeking breakout topics that will inspire engagement and learning among CEOs, executives and physician leaders. Ideally, sessions will highlight innovative models that other hospitals can emulate or scale.
The following topics include those of interest noted by attendees of our 2023 annual meeting. In addition, we would like to hear about your efforts related to HASC’s strategic priorities for the coming year:
- Hospital workforce and staffing challenges
- Post-pandemic costs and financial challenges
- Behavioral health
- Critical care
- Engaging employees
- Workplace safety in health care
- Homelessness and public health issues
- Local advocacy
- Provide a high-quality, 50- to 60-minute presentation
- Discuss your project’s challenges and wins
- Engage attendees through audience participation
- Provide a forum to showcase your organization’s work and promote it to conference attendees
- Assist presenters as needed
- Coordinate with presenters on audio-visual equipment and setup needs
- Provide complimentary registration for the Annual Meeting
HASC appreciates your time and interest in submitting breakout proposals. Proposal selections will focus on content intended for C-suite and physician leaders and trustees. Other criteria will include subject timeliness, clarity and completeness of submissions, and presenter expertise. Please note that we will not consider proposals mainly promoting products or services.
Breakout proposals are due Friday, Dec. 15, at 5 p.m. Pacific Time. We’ll review your submission and respond by Wednesday, January 31, 2024. To submit a proposal, please send a Word document with the following information to [email protected]:
- Your name, title, email and phone
- Organization name
- Session title
- Project description
- What issues does the project aim to address?
- What challenges have you encountered?
- How have you managed adoption and sustainability?
- What have been the outcomes?
- Top three project takeaways
For any questions, email [email protected] or call (213) 538-0715. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!