This webinar will explore how flexible staffing models can attract underutilized segments of the workforce and reduce burnout among hospital staff. It also will explore the value of “internal agency” programs to attract and retain clinicians. Sponsored by HASC.
- Describe industry trends for travel nurses, nurse supply forecasts and staffing agencies using 1099 tax forms for nurses.
- Discuss the rise of the “gig economy” in health care.
- Outline staffing agency utilization trends during the pandemic and understand forecasts for 2024.
Who Should Attend
- Clinical leaders
- C-suite members
- Health care human resource professionals
Rob Crowe is the founder and CEO of Matchwell, a medical solutions company. Crowe is a 23-year veteran of the recruiting and staffing industry and a frequent adviser, panelist and speaker on health care workforce topics.
Registration and Contacts
- Option 1: $125 – 1 connection
- Option 2: $350 – 3 connections
- Option 3: $575 – 5 connections
To register, please use the green button above. For any questions, please contact the HASC Education Department.